Through its activities, Kala Onlus contributes to youth mobility and non-formal education, to the creation of a more integrated labor market and a multilingual Europe. The programming of the Association in fact aims at:
– promoting equity, social cohesion and active citizenship;
– promoting gender equality and combating all forms of discrimination;
– counteracting gender and cultural stereotypes and prejudices;
– increase awareness of the value of voluntary activities;
– to develop the creativity and innovation capacity of children and young people through cultural expression and wider access to culture.
In this direction, Kala Onlus is accredited by the National Agency for Youth as a coordinating, welcoming and sending organization for Voluntary projects within the European Solidarity Corps. It currently carries out Volunteer Projects in partnership with other European organizations to welcome three young volunteers, aged 18 to 30, from different European countries, to accompany them in a nine-month life experience and to actively involve them in daily activities with children, young people and adults in the local community.